Corporate Performance Management Specialist
- A relevant postgraduate degree together with extensive experience with full lifecycle technology implementations
- 2+ years of hands-on, recent experience with developing and configuring CPM tools like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, TM1, Hyperion, BPC, etc.
- Deep technical expertise is expected
- Proven track record of applying expertise to deliver business impact
- Experience with solving integration and data exchange challenges across technologies
- Experience with data analysis and clean-up with e.g., ETL tools, MS Access, etc.
- Experience with implementing reporting tools
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum delivery methodology
- Creatively derive ways to increase our client impact by leveraging technology to solve planning and modeling business problems
- Work within tightly integrated engagement teams operating as a single unit rather than individual ones
- Have a passion to solve the business problem
- Enjoy operating at multiple levels, e.g. from executive communications to solving data integrity problems
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our London office as part of our Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will work in various capacities to leverage agile CPM technologies to accelerate and increase the impact of performance management-related client engagements.
Working in collaboration with consultants across the firm, you will help translate strategic and operational concepts into value-realizing prototypes and solutions. You will also provide deep solution and implementation expertise, stretch the boundaries of technical constraints and bring experience and creativity to solve CPM problems in novel ways. You will be working directly with clients, providing both CPM process and CPM technology expertise to the cross-functional consulting team.
Application details: Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter to [email protected] or apply directly online.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top