Corporate Performance Management Specialist
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience leading / managing delivery teams and implementations projects with 2+ years of experience with developing and configuring CPM tools like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, TM1, Hyperion, BPC, etc.
- Tool certifications preferred: Anaplan, Hyperion, Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology, data analysis and clean-up
- Experience in operations, digital collaboration, digital process redesign, agile methodologies, change management and/or program management are all highly desirable
- Management consulting or professional services experience is preferred, as is global experience
- Ability to operate independently in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Capable of working side-by-side with strategic consultants, leveraging and learning best practices in client service, issue synthesis and problem resolution
- Proven track record of applying expertise to deliver business impact
- Experience with solving challenges across technologies
- Fluent in English (verbal and written); Additional languages are a strong plus
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in one of our offices in North America as part of our Digital team.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
Digital Labs combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our
highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one. Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
Within Digital Labs, the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) service line operates under the charter to translate McKinsey best-in-class CPM strategy through to the tech layer. We work with the McKinsey client service teams to understand the business strategy and to architect and provide the configuration that best executes the processes and requirements to deliver the highest impact for the client.
What You'll Do
You will leverage agile CPM technologies to accelerate and increase the impact of performance management-related client engagements.
Working in collaboration with consultants across the firm, you will help translate strategic and operational concepts into value-realizing prototypes and solutions. You will provide deep solution and implementation expertise, stretch the boundaries of technical constraints and bring experience and creativity to solve CPM problems in novel ways. At times you will work directly with clients or as an extension to our traditional consulting offerings. Other times you will focus on building internal assets, accelerators and CPM solutions packaged with McKinsey intellectual property (IP).
You will participate in team practice building by delivering prototypes, templates and pilot solutions to help clients step change improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of their CPM functions and operations. You will work with clients to synthesize problem statements into design requirements, deliverables and milestones, ensuring highest potential impact delivery, within time and budget parameters
Additionally, you will define end-state processes and organizational models needed to support any tool deployment and work plan to get there, and provide content expertise, project management skills, and change management experience to operationalize initiatives focused on the deployment of digital tools or platforms. You'll also architect holistic CPM solutions including design, build, data loads/integrations, including how it should interact within the surrounding landscape.
Finally, you will evangelize and demonstrate across the firm how CPM technologies can be leveraged.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top