Corporate Performance Management Analyst
- A relevant Bachelor's degree with some experience including experience with developing and configuring CPM tools like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, TM1, Hyperion, BPC, etc. full lifecycle technology implementations and data analysis and clean-up with e.g. ETL tools, MS Access, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum delivery methodology
- Creatively derive ways to increase our client impact by leveraging technology to solve planning and modeling business problems
- Work within tightly integrated engagement teams operating as a single unit rather than individual ones
- Have a passion to solve the business problem
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our London office as part of our Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will assist in various capacities to help leverage agile CPM technologies to accelerate and increase the impact of performance management-related client engagements.
Working in collaboration with consultants across the firm, you will help to translate strategic and operational concepts into value-realizing prototypes and solutions. You will also provide deep solution and implementationknowledge, stretch the boundaries of technical constraints and bring creativity to solve CPM problems in novel ways. You will be working directly with clients, providing both CPM process and CPM technology assistance to the cross-functional consulting team.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top