Corporate And Compliance Consultant - Risk Management
- Graduate degree from a top academic institution
- 3 or more years work experience at a leading law or consulting firm
- Advisory experience in governance, risk and/or compliance in Germany or a German-speaking region
- Solid understanding of corporate management and holding structures including legal requirements
- Industry experience on key compliance topics is an advantage (e.g., third- party screening, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, fraud)
- Expertise as a practicing lawyer is desirable: corporate and personal liability at managerial level, criminal and public corporate law
- Analytical skills in relation to quantification and assessment of risks
- Experience with internal control systems preferred (e.g., under the COSO framework)
- Fluent German and English language skills
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our global Risk practice in Germany. Our Risk practice supports clients from many different industries in developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control.
Compliance is becoming increasingly important for our clients: as laws and regulations grow ever more complex, the cost of non-compliance increases. To tackle this problem, we integrate strategic perspectives and approaches with actual operations and process redesign capabilities.
What You'll Do
You will work closely with our clients and our leadership team to help resolve our clients' strategic compliance and control issues.
Working as part of our client service teams, you will advise clients in the areas of compliance, internal control, and operational business process transformation. You'll do this by conveying a strategic perspective to companies, sharing internal control frameworks, identifying and addressing the top-priority issues in governance, processes, and culture, and ensuring close integration of these matters in our clients' business strategy.
Additionally, you will help McKinsey develop our expertise in this area and you'll have the opportunity to shape this fast-growing initiative.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top