Consumer Operations Consultant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (advanced degree preferred)
- 3 years+ of front-line experience with a focus in at least one of the following areas: consumer planning, consumer operations management, performance improvement, and/or operations support functions
- Experience in leading large implementation programs crossing multiple functions
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Flexibility to travel regionally or globally up to 80% depending on client and base location
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
Your goal as Consumer Operations Implementation Coach is to help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts in consumer operations.
You will engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small McKinsey teams, but often working with many clients, to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching and delivering lasting outcomes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top