Consulting Analyst (CA)
- Current final-year students pursuing Bachelor's Degree from a top university
- Dedicated to growing your career in Indonesia
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and in writing - in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in Jakarta as part of a client project team, collaborating with colleagues and clients to solve their toughest business problems.
What You'll Do
You will work on client projects as part of a team and take responsibility for research and problem solving in a primarily English-speaking environment.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network. The Consulting Analyst program in McKinsey Indonesia is designed to provide young, locally schooled and talented individuals to acquire the business skills and personal qualities to become Business Analysts, as well as future leaders of the firm.
Back to top