Consultant with Regulation Expertise Madrid - Risk Management
- Knowledge of regulations, compliance, and reporting requirements or practical expertise in at least one of these areas: compliance; audit; operational/conduct risk; reputational risk; business risk and earnings volatility; internal control
- Knowledgeable about the following areas of regulation: prudential supervision; regulatory model; prudential supervision/SSM
- Industry experience with key compliance topics is a plus, e.g., knowing your customer; AML; counterterrorism financing; sanctions, FATCA; SOX across different geographies, functions, and business units; internal control; capital management
- Proven experience in analyzing and redesigning bank processes and operations with the aim to reduce compliance risk is also a plus
- At least three years of work experience in a consulting firm, leading bank, or regulator
- Candidates with extensive work experience will enter the role at a more senior level
- Graduate degree from a top academic institution, with excellent academic results or equivalent industry qualification
- Excellent written and verbal English skills as well as fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Who You'll Work WithSpecialists with Risk and Regulation expertise will help bring the McKinsey value proposition to clients, conveying a strategic perspective to banks' internal control frameworks and addressing top priority issues regarding governance, processes, and culture.
What You'll Do
Specialists will work as part of a client service team, advising clients in the areas of Risk and Regulation, internal control, and operational business process transformation.
Additionally, they will help McKinsey develop respective knowledge and will have the opportunity to shape this fast-growing initiative.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top