Consultant - Risk Management, Implementation
- University degree with strong academic record
- 5+ years of work experience in risk management within prestigious financial institutions
- Project management track record in implementing business strategies in credit risk or market/liquidity risk
- Deep expertise in transformation of risk organizations, major change programs around risk-model architecture, and the changing controls environment
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Great initiative and creativity; work well both on your own and as part of a team
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Strong practical implementation skills
- Able to collaborate well with people at all levels within an organization
- Full fluency, both verbally and in writing, in both English and the local language(s)
- Willing to travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll join our McKinsey Implementation team in either our Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok or Jakarta locations.
Our team provides distinctive end-to-end support to ensure that our clients deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended changes in their business. McKinsey Implementation advises leading multinational companies from all economic sectors on implementing new risk management processes and techniques. The primary long-term projects on which you work will be closely related to our traditional risk projects, providing clients with decisive support in introducing and implementing strategic consulting concepts within financial institutions.
What You'll Do
You work will provide clients with decisive support in introducing and implementing strategic consulting concepts within financial institutions.
You will apply your expertise by providing our clients with innovative risk strategies in implementation, which serve as the cornerstone for sustainable success in all business areas and work in an environment in which you can continually develop your potential.
Once you have developed these strategies in the risk management area, you will work in a team with your colleagues and with clients from a variety of economic sectors to implement and roll them out. You will be responsible for implementing and managing the individual steps involved in implementation at all hierarchical levels. In addition, you will create your own and improve upon McKinsey's methods for implementation together with consultants from around the world as well as continually build your knowledge and contribute to the firm's know-how. These contributions will include your experience to date as well as your creative ideas.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top