Consultant - Purchasing & Supply Management
- Undergraduate or master's degree
- Previous experience in strategic purchasing and/or supply management
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and local language(s)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in one of our offices in the Middle East. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Our Purchasing & Supply Management Practice is part of our Operations Practice, which advises leading multinational businesses in all industries, helping them achieve outstanding savings. Our consultants are also experts in areas such as global sourcing, e-procurement, supplier development, and the formation of purchasing organizations.
What You'll Do
You'll work with colleagues and clients from a wide range of business areas to develop purchasing strategies that support clients' business objectives and give them a competitive edge.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also collaborate with colleagues worldwide to build and shape our expertise and approaches to purchasing and supply management optimization, continually developing your own knowledge as well as that of the firm. We are eager to learn from your own ideas and experiences and share ours with you.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top