Consultant - Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
- Previous professional experience in procure-to-pay or similar function(s) with strong procure-to-pay interaction (operational procurement/IT)
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Europe. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Our Procurement group is part of our Operations Practice and advises clients to help them achieve outstanding savings and performance improvements. In the area of procure-to-pay, we support our clients in analyzing and transforming their mode of operations in tactical and operational procurement in order to increase efficiency, spend effectiveness, and compliance.
What You'll Do
You will work with colleagues and clients to diagnose procure-to-pay performance, benchmark the setups, design improved target operating models/setups, and drive implementation.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also collaborate with colleagues worldwide to build and shape our expertise and approaches in procure-to-pay optimization, continually developing your own knowledge as well as that of our firm. We are eager to learn from your ideas and experiences, and share ours with you.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top