Consultant - Procurement
- Previous professional experience in strategic purchasing and/or supply management
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Europe. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Our Procurement group is part of our Operations Practice, providing clients with support and advising their management teams on strategic and operational questions such as global sourcing, e-procurement, supplier development, and the formation of purchasing organizations.
What You'll Do
You'll work with colleagues and clients from a wide range of business areas across Europe to develop purchasing strategies that support clients' business objectives and give them a competitive edge.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also collaborate with colleagues worldwide to build and shape our expertise and approaches to purchasing and supply management optimization, continually developing your own knowledge as well as that of the firm. We are eager to learn from your own ideas and experiences and share ours with you.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top