Consultant Germany - Risk Management
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics or Physics)
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- At least three years of work experience and profound knowledge in analytical areas oriented toward risk management, and/or a PhD
- Candidates with extensive work experience will enter the role at a more senior level
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll work within our Risk practice in one of our offices Germany. This global practice supports clients in many different industries facing challenges of developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control.
What You'll Do
You will work with client teams to solve client-business-related problems of a primarily quantitative nature.
You will support clients by conducting state-of-the-art quantitative analyses across the risk management spectrum. Activities include tool building, implementation, and maintenance. You'll work at a client location as part of a consulting team in order to conduct comprehensive analyses of client and external data, and use findings and insights to implement risk methodologies.
Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to advance McKinsey's overall knowledge base by providing rigorous analysis and problem solving for our proprietary knowledge investments and you'll focuse on developing new analytical approaches and techniques. You'll collaborate with a global network of colleagues in order to codify existing knowledge and develop new knowledge.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top