Consultant - Digital Supply Chain Management, Operations
- Proven track record and expertise in supply chain IT solutions, integrated business planning, and IT-supported planning methods
- Relevant experience in digital strategy deployment and use of, e.g., Web-based solutions, agile development, mobile application development, or digital architecture
- Experience preferably gained in a project manager role in industry or alternatively from IT-focused consultancies
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record (master's degree, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobility and enthusiasm for taking on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Dutch
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations Practice in Europe. Our Operations Practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the McKinsey Operations Practice is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations Group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes in order to prove that chances are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
What You'll Do
You will help improve end-to-end operations, from product development to manufacturing to service.
You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital supply chain space, such as strategy network design and optimization, cloud-based supply chain design, intelligent distribution logistics, predictive and preventive maintenance, Industry 4.0, and big data in supply chain.
In addition, you will assist our client teams in developing strategies and technology road maps for implementing processes and operating systems that support digital supply chain applications. In this position, you will advise both senior individuals at client organizations and existing client service teams on driving transformational change regarding digital supply chain theory and processes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top