Consultant - Digital Product Development
- Advanced degree (Master's, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Proven track record and expertise in developing digital products or in the digitization of R&D processes
- Relevant experience in, e.g., digital strategy deployment, artificial intelligence, automation processes, assessing R&D performance by big data, 3-D modeling/printing/simulation, IoT
- Experience preferably gained in the consumer electronics, software, or Internet industry
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Mobility and enthusiasm for taking on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Dutch or French
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with our Operations Practice in either Antwerp or Brussels. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the McKinsey Operations Practice is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations Group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes to prove that chances are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.
What You'll Do
You will help improve end-to-end operations, from product development to manufacturing to service.
You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital product development space, such as agile product development, virtual prototyping, and innovative product and portfolio management. In this role you will apply an end-to-end approach to optimize product cost and customer value, leveraging our digital, analytics, and design capabilities in product development and procurement.
In addition, you will assist our client teams in developing strategies and technology road maps for implementing processes and operating systems that support digital product development applications. You will advise both senior individuals at client organizations and existing client service teams on driving transformational change regarding digital product development theory and processes.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top