Consultant - Advanced Analytics, Operations
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Quantitative Social Sciences or related field
- PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics/Science, Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Social Science or related field is a plus
- 3+ years of deep technical and management experience in distributed computing, machine learning, and statistics related work
- Experience developing or designing large software systems
- Programming experience with R, Python or related platform
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: predictive analytics, optimization, planning tools & software, simulations
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues
- Have a "finger on the pulse" of what's driving the service and financial industries
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work with McKinsey's Operations practice in Buenos Aires Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You will communicate data science features and capabilities to internal and external stakeholders, with an eye to identify business needs and uncover areas for deeper data exploration.
You will play a key consultative and client-facing role in the development of big data and advanced analytics as a refined, yet evolving capability of our client teams who advise the top firms in the Operations sector. You will work with clients to help make the connection between our data science capability and real-world tangible impact and insight. You will act as a thought partner with analytics colleagues in the selection of techniques used for data modeling, as well as establish operating practices to ensure high quality and efficient extraction and transformation of data.
Additionally, you will engage with our clients to create new strategies across a wide platform of projects in service operations projects. You will not only expand our current analytics capabilities, but will help architect new strategies and applications within a dynamic innovative organization.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top