- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to strategically think, with strong critical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal, editing and writing skills
- The presence to coach, train, and challenge McKinsey partners, consultants and clients at all levels with credibility
- Flexibility and the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands
- Self-motivated, with an appetite for working entrepreneurial in an unstructured and unsupervised environment
- Team orientated, with a strong sense of commitment to team members and client impact
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Dubai office and will support our Middle East Office in external communications with clients, as well as internal communications.
Some of the key people you will be working with include: client service teams, other McKinsey communication experts and specialists and external suppliers of specialist training and other communication services.
What You'll Do
You will work with our client service teams to design creative and effective documents and bring their communication material to life.
This involves reviewing and editing important materials intended for client use including client deliverables and presentations, client workshops, steering committees, executive meetings, memos and speeches. You will ensure fulfilment of best-in-class communication practices (e.g. pyramid principle, higher news to pages/words ratio, etc.).
You help build our consultants' communication skills (strategic, written, and interpersonal) by designing, delivering coaching, and training individuals and teams. You will be developing our thinking on, and aspirations for communications by packaging best practices, and by designing and implementing awareness-building initiatives.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top