Communication Coordinator - Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in journalism, communications, design or marketing
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to structure own tasks and work independently as well as in diverse cross-functional teams
- Experience with technical writing / developing training materials
- Ability to build relationships paired with excellent verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Adobe, Captivate and web publishing software a plus
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in the Miramar, Florida office and be engaged to support the Communication Specialist within Optimize, the McKinsey & Company function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing.
What You'll Do
You will support our team's Communications Specialists on special projects, including providing communication project management support and coordination for key initiatives.
You will write and publish communications for multiple forms of media including email, intranet, blog, digital signage, video, and presentations for several key initiatives. Additionally, you'll develop training and support materials (written and visual) in conjunction with subject matter experts and will execute presentations and documents for the project team in keeping with the firm's high standards and you'll maintain Optimize branding standards across all communication formats.
Back to top