Communication Coordinator - Key Initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in journalism, communications, or marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to structure own tasks and work independently as well as in diverse cross-functional teams
- Ability to build relationships paired with excellent verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
Who You'll Work WithYou will work in the Miramar, Florida office and be engaged to support the Communication Specialist within Optimize, the McKinsey & Company function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing.
What You'll Do
You will support our team's Communications Specialist on key initiatives relating to the work of the Optimize team.
Specifically, you will provide project management support and coordination of content, materials and meetings. You will work on executing high-level presentations and documents for senior leadership in keeping with the firm's high standards.
Back to top