Coach - OrgSolutions, McKinsey Solutions
- University degree, ideally in psychology, sociology, human resources, business, economics or other organizational / social science disciplines
- 0-3 years of experience in the area of organizational design, organizational behavior, survey design / implementation, human resources, HR analytics, people analytics
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Previous experience in developing and analyzing surveys, or experiences in the area of analytics; statistics experience is a plus
- Passion for coaching and mentoring clients
- Excitement for entrepreneurial, fast paced culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our OrgSolutions team in Wroclaw. OrgSolutions is part of McKinsey New Ventures.
OrgSolutions combines innovative design technology and advanced analytics with deep expertise to accelerate effective organizational decisions. OrgSolutionscan help Human Resources and business leaders to make smarter organizational decisions by leveraging advanced data analytics, user-centered design technology and proven methodologies. These approaches help clients to answer critical questions related to cost reduction, efficiency and effectiveness streamlining, merger plans, divestments and carve outs, and talent deployment.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for –and expands our investment in –our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You will deliver end-to-end support activities related to our Organizational Health Index (OHI) and OrgLab solutions.\
The activities you will be involved in range from supporting clients with work-planning, data collection, deployment of surveys and conducting analytics, to results syndication and action planning. Specifically, you will be responsible for managing the administration, analysis, and synthesis of data from McKinsey diagnostic tools and client feedback reports. You will also problem solve with clients and McKinsey consultants to help develop the blueprint and program architecture to guide organizational health and design improvements.
You'll coach McKinsey consultants on proprietary tools and techniques, build, codify and disseminate knowledge related to OHI and OrgLab, and occasionally work full-time on client projects on-site. Additionally, you'll facilitate client workshops and expand your expertise in domains such as market outreach, client service and analytics. You'll also invest time in building the Solution through developing new tools and systems.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top