Client Manager - PriceMetrix
- 8+ years experience in Retail Brokerage or Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management
- Completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Commitment to and track record of driving clients results
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to confidently handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work through and resolve complex problems with multiple components
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build trust and credibility with team and clients
- Track record in assessing and developing business strategies
- Experience managing and motivating a team
- Ability to respond to an evolving and maturing work environment and responsibilities
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills with an ability to communicate successfully with senior client audiences
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel regularly within North America and for multi-day periods
- Ability to gain admission into the US for temporary work purposes (e.g. qualify for temporary B1 visa)
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our PriceMetrix Client Management team, a part of McKinsey New Ventures, in our Toronto office. You will report to the Director of Client Services.
The PriceMetrix platform uses analytics and industry benchmarking to help financial advisors and their firms better serve their clients and grow their businesses. Our team is small and agile and you'll collaborate with very smart, fun and driven colleagues. PriceMetrix is the first choice in practice management software for North American wealth managers.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for – and expands our investment in – our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for all aspects of the service delivery at our clients across North America.
Strong partnership relationships with our clients, leadership, client support and the delivery of high quality analytics all contribute to the success of the Client Services Team.
The focus of the role is to partner with clients and help them drive maximum value and results from their investment in PriceMetrix ValueOne software. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the client relationship, with a focus on senior executive relationships. In this role you can expect to lead multiple clients and will interface with all departments in PriceMetrix to accomplish objectives. Comfortable in rapid, results focused environments, you are expected to exhibit a passion for delivering value to clients and demonstrates a flair for driving results.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top