Client Development Hub Manager - Consumer
- Undergraduate degree required; M.B.A. or other professional degree beneficial
- Familiarity with professional services/ consulting environment a plus
- Proven leadership record in building and leading small to mid-sized teams
- Strong interest/awareness of the Consumer (CPG and Retail) sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A great team player with passion to drive growth in the practice
- A true self-starter with excellent project management skills and an appetite for creativity and innovation
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in one of our offices in North America as part of our Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail practice, in the Client Development Hub. You will be a part of a passionate, energized team and will focus on building our capabilities in client development. In this role you will work closely with our practice leaders, partners and experts as we build up world-class capabilities.
What You'll Do
Together with practice leaders, you will design the overall architecture and frame the aspiration for our client development hub in North America.
You will be the "go-to person" for proposal and client development support and will be responsible for a range of activities including preparing materials for active client discussions and proposals including industry perspectives and functional knowledge. You'll also indentify client/clientele situations where the practice can deliver substantial, lasting value to companies especially using state-of-the-art practice tools.
You'll work to expand connections with potential clients via our Reach and Relevance levers against a list of priority clients, and you will drive the development of high-priority, competitive proposals and help bring the best of McKinsey to client service teams. Consumer is one of our core areas of growth, so you will have numerous opportunities to expand and build on your strengths in this role.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top