Client Communication Specialist
- University degree, ideally in a communications-related field; Master's degree preferred
- 6-8 years experience in a communications-related field (e.g., journalism, PR, publishing, corporate communications)
- Deep knowledge of communication strategies and approaches
- Superior editing, writing, and critical reasoning skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- High intelligence & ability to quickly grasp range of complex business issues
- Strong coaching skills and presence
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in our Jakarta office and will work with the Communications team.
What You'll Do
In partnership with consulting teams, you will help define strategic communication objectives, identify and analyze stakeholder needs and develop insightful communication strategies.
You will provide editing guidance on client documents, speeches and articles to help strengthen consultants' communication skills (strategic, written, interpersonal) through workshops and one-on-one coaching.
You will work to develop the firm's communication knowledge and capabilities through the identification and dissemination of best practices and the design and implementation of awareness-building initiatives.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top