Capital Productivity Junior Consultant
- Undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Experience or theoretical knowledge in large capital projects in industries such as energy, power, mining, metals, oil and gas, construction, or infrastructure
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Johannesburg.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
As Capital Productivity Junior Consultant, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to help companies in capital-intensive industries deliver large capital projects faster, at lower cost, and with more predictable outcomes.
These efforts cover areas such as concept and design optimization, contracting and procurement strategy, risk management, lean construction, commissioning, and ramp-up of production processes.
Specifically, you will work with companies across industries to conduct structured and fact-based diagnostic reviews of capital projects and capital management systems, processes, and organizations.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top