Business Presentation Specialist - Campus
- Academic degree
- 6 months - 5 years in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as Market Researchers/Search Engine Optimizers, Quality Analyst/Quality Controllers, Transcription (Medical/Legal/Business), Process Executives (Data), Document Specialist (e-Publishing), or Executive/Team Assistants and Secretaries
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Excellent command of the written English language, including a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Typing skills (min. 30 WPM; 95% accuracy)
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and on public holidays
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Chennai as part of our Business Presentation Design Services team.
This team provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide. These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants' communication with our clients, thus making the role of the Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) a central one. The majority of presentations are created in our customized version of PowerPoint (PPT).
McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram with more than 1000 colleagues, working in teams on a 24x7 basis, supporting firm members across the globe.
What You'll Do
You will help McKinsey teams translate the findings made during the consulting process into compelling visuals and charts.
Whether helping Dubai consultants prepare a presentation for a CEO meeting, a European team transform hand-drawn ideas into a professional PowerPoint page, or an American team prepare Excel data for visualization, the work of our visual communicators influences the world's movers and shakers.
In this role, you will help create PowerPoint charts from handwritten or electronic manuscripts sent by McKinsey consultants and assigned by a Process Leader for completion within an agreed upon time frame. Your work involves the creation of new pages, editing and formatting existing documents as well as converting presentations from one template to another.
Back to top