Business Presentation Specialist
- Academic degree
- 6 months - 5 years of experience in in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as Market Researchers/Search Engine Optimizers, Quality Analyst/Quality Controllers, Transcription (Medical/Legal/Business), Process Executives (Data), Document Specialist (e-Publishing), or Executive/Team Assistants and Secretaries
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Superior typing skills (min. 30 WPM; 95% accuracy)
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and on public holidays
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Trivandrum as part of McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services team.
This team provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide. These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants' communication with our clients, thus making the role of the Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) a central one. The majority of presentations are created in a customized version of PowerPoint.
McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram with more than 1000 colleagues, working in teams on a 24x7 basis, supporting more than 20,000 firm members across the globe.
What You'll Do
You will help McKinsey teams translate the findings made during the consulting process into compelling visuals and charts.
Whether helping Dubai consultants prepare a presentation for a CEO meeting, a European team transform hand-drawn ideas into a professional PowerPoint page, or an American team prepare Excel data for visualization, the work of our visual communicators influences the world's movers and shakers.
In this role you will help create PowerPoint charts for completion within an agreed upon time frame. Your work involves the creation of new pages, editing and formatting existing documents as well as converting presentations from one template to another.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top