Business Presentation Designer
- Academic qualifications in Media science - Visual/ Mass communication, fine arts, electronic media studies or candidates who have completed multimedia courses
- Experience with image editing tools such as Adobe suite – Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Muse, Dreamweaver, Photoshop elements, Corel draw, Pixlr
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a well-structured, corporate business environment with international orientation
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business setting
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekend and on public holidays
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in Chennai as part of McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services team.
This team provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide. These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants' communication with our clients, thus making the role of the Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) a central one. The majority of presentations are created in a McKinsey customized version of PowerPoint.
McKinsey's Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram with more than 1000 colleagues.
What You'll Do
You will help McKinsey teams translate the findings made during the consulting process into compelling visuals and charts.
Whether helping Dubai consultants prepare a presentation for a CEO meeting, a European team transform hand-drawn ideas into a professional PowerPoint page, or an American team prepare Excel data for visualization, the work of our visual communicators influences the world's movers and shakers.
Getting your briefings from consulting teams, you will ensure that our presentations are compelling communications and are in line with our design and format guidelines. Working closely with image editors, you will create and integrate the imagery that best captures the consulting teams' important points.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top