Business Partner - Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field; Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years HR experience, with at least 1-2 years relevant managerial experience
- Knowledge of relevant local HR regulations and issues and familiarity with relevant HR systems
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent judgment, maturity, and trustworthiness
- Independent project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills with advanced excel knowledge
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Bogota office as part of our Human Resources team. You will work with the Latin America leadership and Latin America Human Resources Manager to help strengthen our region.
What You'll Do
You will help oversee important Human Resources processes and programs for our offices and functions by helping coordinate select personnel processes.
You will help with recruiting (e.g., liaise with department heads, identify and manage candidate sources, coordinate schedules) and performance management and evaluation (e.g., develop and manage database, provide guidance and support to evaluators and evaluees, analyze ratings data). You will have the opportunity to help the professional development and learning teams and to work with compensation analysis and administration, as appropriate.
You will provide advice and counsel to office leadership and staff members on a range of human resource issues and participate in relevant regional and office-based strategic talent management projects. You will oversee compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and serve as point of contact for all staff on firm and office HR policies, liaising with Firm Legal as necessary to minimize risk in HR related issues and with our firm and regional HR teams on policy changes. You'll also be responsible for HR data analyses, reports and information management.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top