Business Development Coordinator
- Bachelor or Master's degree from a reputable business or engineering school
- A first experience in tenders' management, especially for the Government or multilateral aid Agencies, would be highly appreciated but is not a prerequisite
- Sound communication and writing skills
- Rigor, sense of detail and organization
- Good analytical skills and structure
- Teamwork abilities
- Proficiency in French, English and Arabic
Who You'll Work With
McKinsey is a global management consulting firm that helps leading organizations and governments make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance. Over the last eight decades, the Firm's primary objective has remained constant: to serve senior leaders as their most trusted external advisor on critical issues facing their organizations. We have made a significant commitment to working across sectors (public, social, and private) to tackle the world's most pressing issues in development. We have unparalleled reach (more than 100 offices in over 60 countries), experience (serving over 90 national governments, multilaterals or foundations), and an outstanding talent base (~17,000 employees).
What You'll Do
Our Casablanca office is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to handle client development initiatives for the Public and Social Sector (government, foundations and development agencies).
The Business Development Coordinator will be based in Casablanca office and affiliated to the Public Sector client development Practice.
You will work closely with our consultant teams and will have to coordinate (end-to-end) client prospection and public tenders bidding for the Francophone Africa.
What You'll Do:
- Pipeline follow-up: identify relevant projects for McKinsey & Company, and anticipate prospection needs for McKinsey teams. Internal watch for relevant McKinsey proprietary tools
- Management of technical and administrative content for tenders and client prospection works:
- Scoping and organization of the process for tenders bidding and client prospection
- Management of the technical part of deliverables for tender bids or client prospection: Writing part of the McKinsey's proposal (e.g., McKinsey value proposition, case studies, etc.), review of the proposal and quality-check of the deliverables
- Management of the administrative/non-technical part of tenders processes, mainly collection of necessary paperwork, delivery of the proposal within the required deadlines
- Codification and centralization of knowledge/material of client development proposals: creation of a library of ready-to-use standards (CV books, case studies, videos, McKinsey qualifications, etc.)
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top