Business Analyst - Operations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Operations discipline (Master's degree preferred)
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Strong interest and passion for operations topics including manufacturing, lean production, product development, supply chain, purchasing and supply management and/or service-oriented operations
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Mandarin
- Comfort with extensive travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in China. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
As Operations Business Analyst, you will play an active role in identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, and helping to implement change.
Additionally, a strong emphasis is placed on your ability to coach and build capabilities across a wide range of clients, from shop floor workers to top executives. Operations Business Analysts gain leading-edge operations and consulting skills primarily through on-the-job apprenticing while working on client and knowledge development projects reinforced through structured training programs.
Back to top