Business Analyst - Operations
- Undergraduate or master's degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement or have 1 – 3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Work experience (if applicable) should include functional and/or consulting experience in an area of operations such as capital productivity, manufacturing, product development, purchasing, service operations, or supply chain management
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Indonesia. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
As part of Operations, you are likely to spend time in the areas of supply chain management, product development, purchasing & supply management, service operations, manufacturing, and capital productivity.
As Operations Business Analyst, you will play an active role in identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, and helping to implement change.
Additionally, a strong emphasis is placed on your ability to coach and build capabilities across a wide range of clients, from shop floor workers to top executives. Operations Business Analysts gain leading-edge operations and consulting skills primarily through on-the-job apprenticing while working on client and knowledge development projects reinforced through structured training programs.
Back to top