Business Analyst - Digital McKinsey
- Undergraduate or master's degree or have one to three years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
Our Chicago office is looking for a Business Analyst to join its Digital McKinsey group. Business Analysts join our global offices and practices in locations around the world to work in teams and directly with our clients.
Digital McKinsey is a community for technology savvy colleagues who are passionate about leveraging technology to enable growth and innovation. It is comprised of 2100 consultants and experts across 60 offices globally, who help clients think strategically about how to use technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating technology-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
As a part of Digital McKinsey, you will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some Digital McKinsey consultants work exclusively within Digital McKinsey while others mix their business-technology focus with broader consulting work (e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.).
What You'll Do
Playing an active role in all aspects of a client project, you will typically work in teams of 3 – 5 consultants.
This will include gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
You'll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Analysts receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top