Business Analyst - Digital McKinsey
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in engineering, computer science, mathematics or another technical or quantitative business field
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, functional knowledge or passion in Digital Technology, e-Commerce, IT strategy consulting, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a technology passion
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Proven records of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Fluency in English and Polish
Who You'll Work With
Based at our Warsaw office, you will be part of the Digital McKinsey Central Europe consultants network.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
You will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some Digital McKinsey consultants work exclusively within digital, while others mix their digital focus with broader consulting work (e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.)
What You'll Do
Playing an active role in all aspects of a client project, you will typically work in teams of 3 – 5 consultants.
As a Digital McKinsey consultant, you will be helping clients use technology strategically to change industries, transform business models, and create competitive advantage. Your work will include gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
As a Business Analyst, you will benefit from exceptional training programs in addition to frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues. You will participate in a number of trainings over your first two years and will be paired with a Digital McKinsey Partner to help guide your career. Additionally, you'll receive guidance from your Professional Development Manager around the selection of projects, helping you to strategically develop your skills and build your network. While all consultants develop specialized knowledge as they progress with the firm, in your first few years you will have an opportunity to work on a broad range of topics across industries and functions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top