Business Analyst - Digital McKinsey
- A history of strong academic performance, preferably having attended top tier schools, up to 3 years of professional work experience in digital related business or technology consulting
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, functional knowledge or passion in Digital Technology, eCommerce, IT strategy consulting, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
Who You'll Work With
Based out of our Greater China office, you will be part of the consultant community of Digital McKinsey Asia, across 12 locations in the region. Digital McKinsey, formed from the merge of McKinsey's Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs and more, comprises of 2,100 consultants and experts across 60 offices globally.
You will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some Digital McKinsey consultants work exclusively within digital, while others mix their digital focus with broader consulting work(e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.).
What You'll Do
You will work as a typical McKinsey consultant, with a strong passion for digital.
In a team of typically ~3-5 consultants, you will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our client's businesses. This work includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from your teams. This support includes a Partner assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training throughout your McKinsey career. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from our Partners and professional development team in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
Back to top