Banking Market Analyst - Panorama, McKinsey Solutions
- Bachelor or higher degree in Economics or Finance or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experienced user of Excel; SPSS/ SAS/ other advanced analytics tool knowledge is a plus
- Basic understanding of banking economics and macroeconomics; familiarity with banks' financial reports is a plus
- Strong analytical capability: dedication to data accuracy, outstanding attention to detail, and ability to synthesize complex relationships
- Can work efficiently under pressure and keep deadlines
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Panorama team in Budapest. Panorama is part of McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey's New Ventures.
Panorama harnesses a blend of banking and financial data sources, including proprietary McKinsey data, to help clients identify opportunities, improve their financial planning, or benchmark their performance.
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for – and expands our investment in – our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
As a Banking Market Analyst, you will be expected to cooperate with global research teams as well as with senior McKinsey analysts both in improving and expanding the existing toolkit, and in serving some of the world's major financial institutions.
You will help to source and organize data about this dynamic environment, and learn how to develop insights from complex patterns of information.
You will have a great opportunity to deepen your understanding of the financial sector worldwide, to further build your data management and analytical skills, and to work in a dynamic business environment.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top