Associate - Public Sector
- Up to 5-7 years of professional experience
- Master's degree from a local or international University
- Industrial (public sector) expertise desired
- Very strong quantitative skills required
- Very strong conceptual skills required
- Very strong interpersonal skills required
- Willingness and openness to travel
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Who You'll Work With
You'll work on our Bogota office as part of a new service line, Centers of Excellence.
The main objective is to create deeper knowledge and capabilities for cross-industry functions in Spanish Latam (SL) to complement McKinsey's current value proposition, while guaranteeing more expertise at junior levels and offering practitioners the possibility to be staffed at client for longer periods without compromising apprenticeship.
What You'll Do
You will engage in and support a broad set of activities in this role.
These are likely to include expanding our local knowledge development, and supporting client projects with an emphasis on capability building and long-term implementation, through which you'll have the opportunity to apply your passion for public sector topics.
Extensive travel is required, in order to support Spanish Latam (SL) projects as needed.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top