Associate - Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products
- An advanced degree (MD/ MBA/PhD preferred) with outstanding academic achievement and a strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- 3+ years of work experience within pharmaceutical/medical products in research, clinical development, medical affairs, regulatory, marketing, or managed markets
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and entrepreneurial experience
- Superb communications skills
- Strong personal drive and motivation
- High-value personal qualities - resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high-energy, etc.
- Exemplary professional behavior and values
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in one of our West Coast offices with our Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products practice.
What You'll Do
You will work on client teams to serve leading innovators in the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products sector.
You'll lead problem-solving efforts on a portion of a client project and play an important role in identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and helping to implement change with our clients.
Throughout a project, you'll be involved in discussions and presentations with senior client leadership and you'll work on project teams typically consisting of 3 to 6 consultants. A typical engagement lasts between 2-4 months, and you will normally work on a single project on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to help clients achieve impact, as well as influence, advise and solve problems with some of the world's top global leaders.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top