Associate - Operations
- 4-8 years of professional experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Language skills to communicate complex ideas effectively English and ideally in Arabic
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in the Middle East.
Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You will work on client projects covering various industries and functions.
You will be part of a team and take responsibility for your own part of the problem solving. You will play a key role in gathering data and contributing to the team's recommendations, and you will work directly with senior client executives. You will also have a voice in determining the team's style and pace of work.
No week will be equal to another. From gathering and analyzing data, to interviewing stakeholders or presenting your findings to clients, the range of industries and business issues to which you will be exposed will mean that you are constantly acquiring new skills and experience. Your ideas and opinions will be encouraged and valued from day one.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top