Associate - Manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- Possess solid knowledge of all areas of Lean Manufacturing, e.g., the Toyota Production System, Kaizen methods, TPM, JIT, SMED
- Professional experience in the introduction and implementation of Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Language skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in both English and Arabic
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in the Middle East. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You will provide expertise in engineering or manufacturing to colleagues and our clients, helping them to achieve new performance highs.
You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Lean Manufacturing approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will collaborate with colleagues around the world to build and shape our expertise and approaches to Lean Manufacturing, continually developing your own knowledge as well as that of the firm.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top