Associate - Digital McKinsey
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science or another technical or related field; Advanced degree is advantageous
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a blue-chip or start up environment, preferably within Travel, Banking or Financial Services
- Proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas of the Travel, Banking/Financial Services industries and the technologies transforming them. This includes but is not limited to digital strategy, transformation, IT infrastructure & architecture, IoT, e-commerce, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics, cyber security, multichannel banking, blockchain, agile and DevOps and process automation.
- Ability to combine strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
Who You'll Work With
You'll join the Digital McKinsey team in our Madrid or Lisbon office to help enterprises think strategically about how to leverage technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating tech-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What You'll Do
You will work with C-suite executives to problem-solve on their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technology know-how and business sense.
You will play an active role in all aspects of a client project, typically working in teams of 3 to 5 consultants alongside experts and partners of all tenures. Your team will include developers, designers, data engineers and agile coaches.
Your responsibilities will include gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations for client presentations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top