Associate - Digital McKinsey
- Undergraduate degree ideally in engineering, science or another technical or business related field. Master or MBA is a plus.
- 2 to 6 years of work experience in a technology strategy related role combined with expertise in areas such as digital strategy, transformation, IT infrstructure & aschitecture, IoT, e-commerce, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics, cyber security. Experience in technologyrelated start-ups is a plus.
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with passion for technology.
- Excellent track record of academic and managerial or professional achievement.
- Proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Work proficiency in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Opennes to travel.
Who You'll Work With
You'll work as part of our Digital McKinsey team in Spanish Speaking LatAm. Digital McKinsey helps enterprises think strategically about how to leverage technology to create fundamental business change - from formulating tech-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
In a world where digital is the new standard, executives are increasingly looking for sharp advice on technology. With a team of 2,100 experts and consultants across 60 countries, Digital McKinsey works on key technology topics including big data, agile, cloud, cybersecurity, analytics and digital transformation. We serve a range of companies, including start-ups, the public sector and global Fortune 100 firms.
What You'll Do
You'll work with C-suite executives and senior managers, problem-solve on key issues as well as provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technological know-how and business sense.
You will play an active role in all aspects of a client project, typically working in teams of 3-5 consultants alongside experts and colleagues of all tenures, including developers, designers, aglie coaches, data engineers and others.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top