Associate - Digital McKinsey
- Bachelor's degree required in engineering, science or another technical or related field; advanced degrees advantageous
- 2 to 8 years work experience in a blue-chip or start up environment within Banking or Financial Services, some of which in a leadership role
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas of Banking/Financial Services and the technologies transforming them. This includes but is not limited to digital strategy, transformation, IT infrastructure & architecture, IoT, e-commerce, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics, cyber security, multichannel banking, blockchain, agile and DevOps and process automation.
- Outstanding track record of academic and managerial or professional achievements
- Combines strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology and banking
- Proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Work proficiency in English
Who You'll Work With
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to help leading enterprises turn digital?
You'll join the Digital McKinsey team in our London office to help enterprises think strategically about how to leverage technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating tech-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
In a world where digital is the new standard, executives are increasingly looking for sharp advice on technology. With a team of 2,000+ experts and consultants across 60+ countries, Digital McKinsey works on key technology topics including big data, agile, cloud, cybersecurity, analytics and digital transformation. We serve a range of companies, from start-ups to global Fortune 100 firms.
What You'll Do
You will work with C-suite executives, problem-solve on their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technology know-how and business sense.
You will play an active role in all aspects of a client project, typically working in teams of 3 to 5 consultants alongside experts and partners of all tenures, including developers, designers, data engineers, agile coaches and others.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations for client presentations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top