Associate - Customer Lifecycle Management
- Master's or advanced degree
- 3+ years of marketing & sales related consulting experience
- 3+ years of marketing & sales related business experience with increasingly more senior responsibilities ideally focused one or more of the following: Customer Loyalty and Customer Relationship Management Data mining, customer data
- Proficiency in SQL or other data mining techniques
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in San Francisco, Chicago or New York with our Marketing & Sales practice as an Associate.
The Marketing & Sales Practice strives to help client in both consumer and business-to-business environments on a wide variety of marketing and sales topics. The mission of this practice is to help clients achieve marketing-driven profit growth. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM pricing, and sales and channel management.
What You'll Do
You will work directly with clients and client teams to conduct quantitative analysis and data mining, primarily on Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM).
You will lead strategic and tactical consumer-focused engagements, contribute to the strategic problem-solving process, and provide a seasoned marketing & sales perspective to teams.
Your goal is to identify how marketing & sales facts, data, and decisions link to overall business strategy issues and to provide customized solutions to meet client's specific business needs.
This could include: innovating insights and analytic approaches in each situation; build clients' capabilities and transforming their organizations by counseling them on how to drive analytics into their daily business decision; develop, research, analyze, and refine original marketing & sales concepts, points of view and problem solving tools in collaboration with others; lead client and McKinsey training workshops on marketing & sales topics with a focus on CLM.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top