Associate - Business Technology
- An outstanding academic record of achievement. Undergraduate or advanced degrees (MSc, PhD) from Engineering, Sciences or similar majors.
- Preferably up to 7 years relevant work experience in technology domains (technology company, top tier consulting firm or high performing corporate IT department) with strong professional achievements and development track record
- A broad understanding of current technology trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications for senior management in creating and sustaining competitive advantage and transforming business.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business drivers, financial and operational issues; expected and actual benefits; challenges; solutions; industry trends
- An excellent command of the Turkish and English languages
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Business Technology consulting team in the Istanbul office. We are a fast-growing office and consultants have the opportunity to shape the office as we are growing.
Business Technology (BT) is a functional practice within McKinsey. It is comprised of nearly 800 McKinsey consultants globally who help clients think strategically about how to use technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating technology-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
As a part of BT, you will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some BT consultants work exclusively within BT while others mix their business-technology focus with broader consulting work (e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.)You will work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
What You'll Do
You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
You will become part of a global team and can work locally and internationally in a strong network. You will develop particular expertise in technology, whether in a particular industry or in a functional area such as operations or marketing and work on the most strategic projects in the area of Digital, Technology, Big Data and Analytics.
You'll have the opportunity to gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Associates receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top