Associate - Business Technology
- Advanced graduate degree typically required (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement in technology management or technology consulting
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based our Middle East office in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, working with our Business Technology group. Associates join our global offices and practices in locations around the world to work in teams and directly with our clients.
Business Technology (BT) is a functional practice within McKinsey. It is comprised of nearly 800 McKinsey consultants globally who help clients think strategically about how to use technology to create fundamental business change – from formulating technology-driven growth strategies to enabling more efficient operations through the use of technology.
As a part of BT, you will work with clients in a wide range of sectors and industries. Some BT consultants work exclusively within BT while others mix their business-technology focus with broader consulting work (e.g., operations, organization, strategy, corporate finance, marketing and sales, etc.).
What You'll Do
You will typically work in teams of 3 – 5 consultants to help clients achieve new performance highs.
You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
You'll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
Back to top