AP Accountant - German Speaker
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the AP field, ideally in a professional services environment
- Very good verbal and written language skills in German and English (C1 –CEFR* or equivalent)
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word)
- Flexibility to work in shifts and on weekends/public holidays
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in Poznan with our finance and administration team and support the Global and Regional Finance Operations. You'll be part of an international office environment full of people with passion, energy and ambitions to accomplish their goals.
What You'll Do
You will focus on the Accounts Payable area and will be responsible for a variety of activities related to this field.
These tasks may include account assignment, fixed assets, remuneration of invoices, dunning and vendor communication or account reconciliation. Apart from that, you will also be responsible for preparing and processing transactions and payments, ensuring compliance with country-specific (in this case German), accounting and tax regulations.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top