Analytics Translator - Operations
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Expertise or demonstrable knowledge in Big Data / Machine Learning / Data Science / IoT
- Programming experience with R, Python or related platform
- Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with very large sets of data, pulling in relevant team members to address identified – and sometimes undiscovered – client needs
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
- Fluency in English & Mandarin
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in one of our Greater China offices. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You will communicate data science features and capabilities to internal and external stakeholders in order to identify business needs and uncover areas in need of deeper data exploration.
You will work with our clients and client service teams to help make the connection between our data science capability and real-world tangible impact and insight. You will act as a thought partner with your analytics colleagues in the selection of techniques used for data modeling, as well as establish operating practices to ensure high quality and efficient extraction and transformation of data. You will be integral to the growth and evolution of McKinsey Analytics' services and methodology.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top