Analytic Support Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering related field with strong analytical and people skills
- 2+ years experience in support type role e.g. reporting, business analysis, strategic application development, etc.
- Experience in the field of engineering, natural sciences, economics, statistics or mathematics related field with strong IT skills is desirable
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Very strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong knowledge of Access
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx is considered an advantage
- In-depth business experience to understand underlying needs of a request, assess potential issues and solve problems in real time
- Ability to adjust to different discussion partners and situations easily
- Efficient collaboration and time management skills
- Very strong customer service attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Superior command of the English language and good writing skills
Who You'll Work WithYou'll join our San Jose, Costa Rica office as part of our global information technology team. As part of this team, you will collaborate with specialists located in Toronto, Dusseldorf and Manila.
What You'll Do
You will provide Analytic Support to colleagues from all over the world.
Most of the requests you will receive will be time-critical and demanding, with a clear analytical focus. They will range from individual questions about applications, requests for problem-solving and support on complex issues and advice as to how a task can be resolved quickly and effectively using IT applications. Your success will be measured based on how effectively you can help internal employees achieve their goal.
You'll respond to, research, resolve and track questions received via telephone or electronic forms in a timely manner to maximize user productivity. You'll demonstrate a high degree of collaboration with regional centers to ensure the timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction, and you'll contribute to a strong team environment by engaging the assistance of other specialists when appropriate, as well as being available to provide other colleagues assistance. Additionally, you'll acquire and maintain current knowledge on supported products and services to provide timely and technically accurate solutions to customers, and you'll assist others by sharing knowledge, coaching peers and providing feedback and assist on special projects as required.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top