Analytic Support Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering related field with strong analytical and people skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in support type role e.g. reporting, business analysis, strategic application development etc.
- Experience in the field of engineering, natural sciences, economics, statistics or mathematics related field with strong IT skills is desirable
- Superior command of the English language and good writing skills
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Very strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel
- Good understanding of database concepts
- Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx is an advantage
- In-depth business experience to understand underlying needs of a request, assess potential criticalities and ability to "problem solve on your feet"
- Ability to adjust to different discussion partners and situations easily
- Efficient collaboration and time management skills
- Very strong 'customer service' attitude and high level of professionalism
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Analytics group in Prague, co-located with our Knowledge Center colleagues. As part of a global team, you will collaborate with specialists located in Toronto, Dusseldorf and Manila.
What You'll Do
You will provide analytics support by phone and email to internal firm members from all over the world.
Most of the requests received will be time-critical and demanding, with a clear analytical focus. They will range from individual questions about applications, requests for problem solving and support on complex issues and advice as to how a task can be resolved quickly and effectively using IT applications. Your success will be measured based on how effectively you can help internal employees achieve their goal.
You will be taking the active part in delivery of high quality analytic support services to offices firm-wide by responding to, researching, resolving and tracking questions via telephone or electronic forms in a timely manner. The purpose is to maximize user productivity while keeping the highes level of professionalism. You'll demonstrate a high degree of collaboration with regional centers to ensure the timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction. Additionally, you'll contribute to a strong team environment by engaging the assistance of other specialists when appropriate, as well as being available to provide other colleagues assistance.
You will acquire and maintain current knowledge on supported products and services to provide timely and technically accurate solutions to customers, and you'll assist others by sharing knowledge, coaching peers and providing feedback as well as assist on special projects as required.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top