Analytic Specialist - Marketing & Sales
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (typically Statistics, Mathematics, or Econometrics)
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in analytical services with some marketing and sales orientation (1-3 years of work experience as junior analytical specialist)
- Programming experience with SAS, SPSS or other languages (e.g., Java, C++, Perl, etc).
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in one of our offices in Western Europe with our Marketing & Sales practice as Analytics Specialist.
The Marketing & Sales Practice strives to help client in both consumer and business-to-business environments on a wide variety of marketing and sales topics. The mission of this practice is to help clients achieve marketing-driven profit growth. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM pricing, and sales and channel management.
What You'll Do
You will be dedicated to working with client teams on solving business problems with a strong quantitative nature.
Specialists conduct hands-on analysis across the spectrum of marketing and sales, including segmentation, propensity modeling, funnel analysis, customer lifecycle management, digital marketing, marketing mix modeling and pricing.
Your work will supplement the practice's focus on developing marketing and sales strategies for leading companies of all major industries, including consumer goods, financial services, retail, telecommunications, and logistics.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top