Analyst – Procurement
- Undergraduate or master's degree or have one to three years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Up to 4 years of professional experience; procurement expertise desired
- Very strong quantitative skills required
- Very strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Willingness and openess to travel
Who You'll Work With
You will be working with the Centers of Excellence, a new service line, in Bogota.
The main objective for this service line is to create deeper knowledge and capabilities for cross-industry functions in Spanish Latam (SL) to complement McKinsey's current value proposition, while guaranteeing more expertise at junior levels and offering practitioners the possibility to be staffed at clients for longer periods without compromising apprenticeship.
What You'll Do
You will work on projects that typically stretch over several months (e.g., 6-24 months), focusing on strategy or implementation and delivering results.
There will be an emphasis on coaching and building capabilities of client teams, and you'll work on tasks that range from analyzing data to identifying opportunities to drive performance. You will help clients surface issues and develop tactical action plans to quickly resolve them.
This role may also have you leveraging specific technical/sector expertise to offer targeted support to clients, including internal knowledge development and expertise. You'll work to rapidly identify actions, prioritize initiatives, and execute plans to deliver on critical targets.
You'll have the opportunity to co-create performance targets and milestones with clients. You will support clients to aggressively minimize bottlenecks to progress. Analysts are expected to provide ongoing, targeted capability-building of teams and/or individuals in context-specific skills, performance management, problem-solving, and analytics to enable them to more effectively deliver results.
Back to top